Zhangjiakou Zhangbei Grassland
Zhangbei grassland is located in Zhangbei County, 70 kilometers northwest of Zhangjiakou. It consists of two grasslands, Zhongdu and Angoli. In Zhangbei grassland, you can ride horses and shoot arrows; you can also watch horsemanship, wrestling, grassland singing and dancing and other traditional grassland entertainment projects.
Zhongdu Primitive Grassland Resort is the nearest grassland resort to Beijing (250 km). Holiday Village implements a full range of vulgar services, wearing bright robes, waistband ribbons of Mongolian girls, holding a silver bowl for your toast, holding Hada high for your blessing, a song of toast let people ripple. Summer here is cool, refreshing and pleasant. The sky is high and the earth is broad. The grass is several feet high. Birds are singing together and flowers are everywhere, which makes tourists relaxed and happy.
Anguli grassland Anguli, Mongolian "goose" meaning. Anguli grassland has a total area of 230,000 mu, which is one of the largest and highest-grade scenic spots in grassland tourism in China. Anguli is rich in water and grass, and wild and wild. Flowers are in full bloom in summer, including Malan, Plum, Bitter Cauliflower, Saffron, Chrysanthemum, etc. There are many birds, such as white swan, goose, Mandarin duck, lark, thrush, cuckoo and so on. In the scenic area of Angulinao, the water area is 100,000 mu, which is the largest plateau inland lake in North China.
Best travel time
June to September every year
Food and Beverage Accommodation
At present, the region has built Zhangbei Zhongdu, Senado, Guyuan Saiwai Manor and other grassland resorts. Zhangbei Zhongdu Primitive Grassland Resort is located in the center of Huatiancaohai Scenic Area. It is the nearest grassland resort to Beijing. It has the largest Mongolian yurts and high-end Mongolian villas in the world. It can accommodate more than 1000 people at the same time. It is a national 4A-level scenic spot integrating summer sightseeing, business meetings and leisure and entertainment.
1. It's not very important what kind of car you drive if you choose to play. Older than driving is Qingling's off-road car, you can also drive QQ, Mercedes-Benz, tractor, joke... The road from Beijing to Zhangbei is in good condition and there is no special requirement for cars.
2. The tent price is about 400-500 RMB, which can be opened quickly in 3 seconds to create a private space without mounting brackets. It is quite convenient and suitable for car owners to carry. Other camping friends can also choose the tents arranged by the organizers in the venue to make their shoulders easier during the long journey.
3. Don't buy sleeping bags with around 100RMB envelopes on the market (more suitable for seaside use), at least the wholesale price should be more than 150 before it is more reliable. In the grassland in early August, the temperature can reach about 30 degrees in the daytime and 12 degrees in the night. The temperature difference between day and night is large, so we should bring enough warming supplies.
DJ Java Decompiler
1. Animals and mosquito grasslands will have a variety of small wild animals, such as gulls, rabbits, mice. The voles here are vegetarians who like to eat grass roots and seeds, and have no habit or consciousness of attacking humans. In August, mosquitoes began to open their mouths (commonly known as autumn mosquitoes) because of the cold weather, and they were not lethal. Of course, carrying some trauma and mosquito control drugs in case, there are advantages and disadvantages.
2. Rain-sheltered summer grassland occasionally thunderstorms, grassland rain and fall are taking a line, and the city is not the same as peace. Rainbows should be indispensable. Friends driving to the festival should keep their cars still. People should also try not to stay outdoors and return to their tents or cars to take shelter from the rain.
3. Eco-environmental protection will try to take away their domestic waste, cooperate with the environmental protection measures of the organizers, and live in harmony with grassland biology.
Trains, cars, self-driving
Bicycle: Changhao A.K.A. Daxian Professional Long-distance Bicycle Player
Daxian's farthest long-distance bicycle trip was from Chifeng - Dari Lake - Hongshan Military Racecourse - Siheyong, Inner Mongolia, and with a companion, he rode for 10 days at a speed of 25 kilometers per hour. He once spent 3-4 days riding the SP8, completing a trip from Beijing to Zhangbei with ease and ease.
Take G110 National Highway, Zhangbei's elevation is higher than Beijing, all the way up - the return trip is a relatively easy way down. Beijing North Railway Station has trains to Shacheng. Bicycle travel can start from Shacheng - Jiming Yi - Xuanhua - Zhangbei. If you can't ride to Zhangjiakou, you can change to Zhangbei's bus and go directly to the music festival venue.
It is suggested to ride a folding bike with variable speed. If you can't ride it, you can change other means of transportation at any time. To choose good quality bags, you can put tents, water, food and daily necessities in. Ordinary backpacks/packs are not strong enough to accommodate the bumps of long journeys.
Matters needing attention
1. Choose a companion to ride with someone who is physically equivalent to you, otherwise you will delay each other and affect the journey.
2. Traffic safety will encounter a lot of big trucks like Transformers along the way. Don't rush with them, try to make way, be ready, and don't ride at night.
3. Dust-proof sunscreen in August photography is very serious, wearing cycling clothes exposed arms and legs easily sunburn, to take good sunscreen. Masks are necessary, especially when trucks carrying building materials pass by, which may cause dust to fly and affect breathing and sight.
4. Enjoy the journey and communicate with the local people as much as possible. Don't ride foolishly for the journey, you will miss a lot of things.
Zhangbei Grassland Music Festival.
June to September is the golden season of tourism in Zhangjiakou grassland area, where beautiful scenery and pleasant climate have formed scenic spots such as Huatian Grassland Sea and Five-Flower Meadow. Among them, Huatian Caohai Scenic Area is composed of 200,000 mu of rapeseed, alfalfa, maize maze, golden leaf elm, lavender and so on. It is colorful, colorful, and pleasant to visit. Five-flower meadow scenic spot is the most typical primitive wetland grassland in the country. It enjoys the reputation of "the first meadow in the world" and "the most beautiful flower sea in North China". Every summer, thousands of mu of meadow blooms in yellow, white, purple, pink and other colorful flowers, forming a very beautiful picture. The annual "Grassland Music Festival" and "Miss World Tourist Beauty Contest" have pushed the grassland tourism to a new artistic conception and climax.
Driven by top musicians and bands at home and abroad, such as Xu Wei and Zuo Xiaozu Mantra, the festival attracted 200,000 people in three days and played a new chapter in the music grassland. This year, we will strengthen cooperation with the media in the Cathaysian era, further innovate the music mode of grassland, carry out a large-scale activity of "100 singers singing Zhangjiakou", extend the three-day grassland Music Festival to 2-3 months of grassland music season, and let more tourists experience the endless charm of the music grassland.
Zhangbei Bashang mainly refers to the Zhongdu grassland in Zhangbei County, Hebei Province, which is a part of Xilinguole grassland. Bashang grassland covers an area of 360 square kilometers, which is part of Inner Mongolia grassland. The average elevation is about 1700 meters, and the highest elevation is about 2400 meters. The birthplace of Luanhe River and Chaohe River is among them, with latitudes ranging from 41 to 42 degrees. The average temperature of tourism season in Bashang is about 18 C, and the annual average temperature is about 1.4-6 C. The scenery on the dam is beautiful, the sky is blue in summer, the green grass is green, the clouds are beautiful, the wild fragrance is fragrant; the golden autumn season, the mountains are red, the wild fruits are fragrant; in winter, the snow is shining, the jade trees are blossoming, here is like a beautiful poem, a beautiful picture.