Stir fried pork with salted vegetables
Stewed pork with dried plum is a famous traditional flavor dish in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province. The main raw materials are dried plum and streaky pork. Dried vegetables absorb meat fat to remove astringency and moistening. Pork is fat but not greasy through dried vegetables. The flavor of dried vegetables and meat reflects each other, which is the perfect match between dried vegetables and meat.
Introduction of dishes
Stewed pork with dried plum is a famous traditional flavor dish in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province. The main ingredients are dried plum and streaky pork, and the main cooking technology is stewing. Dried vegetables absorb fat and get rid of astringency. Pork is fat but not greasy through dried vegetables. The flavor of dried vegetables and meat reflects each other, which is the perfect match between the dried vegetables and meat.
Streaky pork with skin, Ningbo dried plum, Shaoxing yellow rice wine, ginger, fine salt, Jiangnan soy sauce, Gaotang, monosodium glutamate, white sugar.
1. With skin and flesh. Cut into 3cm cubes. Blanch with boiling water.
2. Stir fry the pot and stir fry the pork, sugar, ginger, cooking wine (yellow wine). Continue to add soy sauce and color, then add Gao Tangwang and bring to a boil. Pour in the dried vegetables. Simmer until the meat is soft. Before starting the pot, add MSG and dish. (Note: it's about five minutes before serving.)
Dried plum, streaky pork, dried pepper, anise, scallion, ginger slices, ice sugar, rice wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, chicken powder.
1. Wash and cut the streaky pork into small pieces. Soak dried vegetables in hot water to make them swell, clean them and drain them.
2. Put the minced pork into a cold water pot, bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Heat the wok, add the base oil and stir in the star anise. Then add in the ice sugar and stir fry, stir fry the ice sugar until it is light amber.
4. Add the cooked and drained streaky pork and stir fry. Stir fry the meat until golden, then add in dried pepper, scallion and ginger.
5. Stir fry the dried vegetables in the plum blossom, stir fry the rice wine, and then pour in some soy sauce
6. Stir fry well, add some boiling water, cover the pot and simmer for 40 minutes.
7. Then use the heat to collect the juice, then sprinkle a little salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, stir well.
Main ingredients: dried vegetables and pork
Accessories: scallion, ginger, garlic, red pepper
Seasoning: cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate
1. Cut pork into large pieces, marinate with cooking wine, soy sauce, ginger and garlic
2、 Stir fry the meat in an oil pan until it is colorless
3. Put in some red peppers of dried vegetables, add water and cover the pot, and burn it on medium heat. When the water is fast drying, add salt and monosodium glutamate to make it taste good
4. After the water has been dried, it will be filled and sprinkled with scallion, and the work will be finished
Streaky pork is also known as "three-tier meat" or "three-tier meat". It is located in the abdomen of pigs. There are a lot of fat tissues in the abdomen of pigs, including muscle tissue, fat and thin interval, so it is called "streaky pork". This part of lean meat is also the most tender and juicy. Pork is rich in high quality protein and essential fatty acids, and provides heme (organic iron) and cysteine to promote iron absorption, which can improve iron deficiency anemia. It is sweet, salty, mild in nature, and enters the spleen, stomach and kidney channels; it can nourish the kidney and blood, nourish yin and moisten dryness; it is mainly used to treat heat disease, dampness and emaciation, kidney deficiency and weakness, postpartum blood deficiency, dry cough, constipation, nourish deficiency, nourish yin, moisten dryness, nourish the liver yin, moisten the skin, facilitate diuresis and stop thirst. Pork soup can be drunk as a tonic for irritability, dry cough, constipation and dystocia caused by insufficient body fluid.