Oyster Emperor steamed chicken feet, a featured delicacy, the main raw materials are chicken feet, small red pepper, oyster oil and so on, suitable for all ages.
1. chicken feet wash away blood water and scissors cut out toenails.
2. put oil in the pan (larger, no chicken feet). After the oil is heated, add chicken feet and fry until golden.
3. remove the fried chicken feet and rinse the oil with water.
4. chicken feet soaked in water for 2 hours or so.
5. chopped the soaked chicken feet into small pieces (easy to taste).
6. chop the chicken feet, and pour a spoonful of oyster sauce.
7. knead the oyster sauce well with your hands, so that each chicken claw is evenly wrapped in oyster sauce.
8. small red chili washed and cut into small segments.
9. sprinkle small red peppers on chicken feet wrapped in oyster sauce.
10. chicken feet into a steamer and steam for 20 minutes.
11. after steaming, take the steamed chicken claw and add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to make the sticky juice.
12. before eating, pour the sauce on the chicken feet.