Sea cucumber with eight treasures
Babao sea cucumber is a traditional dish in Yichang City, Hubei Province. "Babao" means ham, hoof tendons, chicken, winter bamboo shoots, shrimp, mushrooms, lotus seeds and water chestnut; it has salty taste, beautiful color, soft and smooth sea cucumbers, and the eight treasures are delicious.
Ingredients: Sea cucumber (immersed in water) 400g
Accessories: Ham 25g beef tendon (foaming) 50g chicken 25g winter bamboo shoots 25g shrimp rice 15g starch (broad bean) 5g mushroom (fresh) 5g lotus seeds 25g water chestnut 50g
Seasoning: Salt 3 G scallion 5 g ginger 1 g monosodium glutamate 2 g chicken oil 50 g lard (refined) 60 g each appropriate amount
1. Sea cucumbers are washed with clean water, impurities are removed and cut into strips.
2. Shell and root the winter shoots, wash them and cut them into slices.
3. Slices of cooked ham;
4. Chicken is washed, cooked and sliced.
5. Wash the hoof tendons and cut them into thin strips.
6. Shelling and peeling and dicing of water chestnut;
7. Steamed lotus seeds, heartless;
8. Place the frying pan on the medium heat, heat the cooked lard, put in the scallion, ginger, sea cucumber, and cook the chicken soup 10 ml. Start the pan flat at the bottom of the bowl.*
9. Cook chicken soup, mushroom, ham and other raw materials, pour them on sea cucumber and steamed for 1 hour on a sauce plate.
10. The original frying pan is still on a high fire, steamed juice, cooked lard, monosodium glutamate, salt, cooked, with wet starch, poured into chicken oil, and then poured on sea cucumbers.*
1. After the sea cucumber is washed with water, it is cut into strips to improve its beauty. Other ingredients can be seasoned and original.
Material characteristics and equipment;
2. Lotus seeds should be cored, and other ingredients should be rinsed to remove impurities.
Sea cucumber (water immersion): Sea cucumber has low cholesterol and relatively low fat content. It is a good diet for patients with hypertension, coronary heart disease and hepatitis and the elderly. Frequent diet is good for treating diseases and strengthening the body. Sea cucumber contains chondroitin sulfate, which is helpful to human growth and development, can delay muscle aging and enhance the immunity of the body. The content of vanadium in sea cucumber ranks first among all kinds of foods. It can participate in the transportation of iron in blood and enhance hematopoietic function. American researchers have extracted a special substance from sea cucumber, sea cucumber toxin, which can effectively inhibit the growth and metastasis of various fungi and some human cancer cells. Eating sea cucumber has good effects on aplastic anemia, diabetes and gastric ulcer. Sea cucumber is warm, sweet and salty. It has the functions of nourishing yin and kidney, strengthening yang and improving essence, nourishing heart and moistening dryness, nourishing blood and curing ulcer.
Ham: Ham has bright color, distinct red and white, salty and sweet lean meat, fat meat fragrance but not greasy, delicious, all kinds of nutrients are easily absorbed by the human body, with stomach, kidney and yang, bone marrow, foot strength, wound healing and other functions.
Buffalo tendons: Buffalo tendons are rich in collagen, fat content is lower than fat meat, and do not contain cholesterol, can enhance the physiological metabolism of cells, make the skin more elastic and resilient, delay the aging of the skin; there are strong muscles and strong bones, for the weak waist and knees, the body has a good therapeutic effect; help young people growth and development and slow down middle-aged and elderly women. The rate of osteoporosis in women. Bovine hoof tendons taste sweet, sexual warmth, into the spleen and kidney meridians; the role of benefiting Qi and tonifying deficiency, warming and warming, the treatment of deficiency, fatigue, weakness of waist and knee, postpartum deficiency and cold, abdominal pain, cold hernia, mid-deficiency and nausea.
Chicken: Chicken meat is tender, delicious, high in protein content, and easy to be absorbed and utilized by the human body. It can enhance physical strength and strengthen the body. It contains phospholipids which play an important role in human growth and development. It is one of the important sources of fat and phospholipids in Chinese dietary structure. And chickens are all medicines, beneficial to the five Zang organs, tonifying deficiency and damage, tonifying deficiency and stomach, strengthening muscles and bones, activating blood circulation and dredging collaterals, regulating menstruation, and stopping leucorrhea. It is used for symptoms of asthenia, weakness, lack of food, diarrhea, dizziness, palpitation, irregular menstruation, fewer postpartum milk, thirst, edema, frequent urination, spermatorrhea, deafness and tinnitus. The general population is edible, the elderly, the sick and the weak are more suitable to eat.
Winter Bamboo Shoot: Winter Bamboo Shoot is a delicious food with nutritional value and medical function. It is tender, delicious, crisp and refreshing. It contains protein, various amino acids, vitamins, trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and rich cellulose. It can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion and prevent constipation and colon cancer. Winter bamboo shoot is a kind of food with high protein and low starch. It has certain dietary effects on obesity, coronary heart disease and hypertension, diabetes and atherosclerosis. It contains polysaccharides, but also has a certain anti-cancer effect. However, winter bamboo shoots contain more calcium oxalate, children, people suffering from urethral calculi, nephritis should not eat more.
Shrimp rice: Shrimp rice is rich in protein and minerals, especially calcium. It also contains rich magnesium, which can protect the cardiovascular system, prevent atherosclerosis, hypertension and myocardial infarction to a certain extent. It also has a calming effect, and is often used to treat neurasthenia, autonomic nervous dysfunction and other diseases. Old people often eat, can prevent their own osteoporosis caused by calcium deficiency.
Starch (Vicia faba): Vicia faba is rich in calcium, zinc, manganese, phospholipids and other important components of the brain and nervous tissue, and rich in choline, has the effect of increasing memory and strengthening the brain. For those who are dealing with exams or mental workers, proper consumption of fava beans may have some effect. Protein in broad bean can delay arteriosclerosis. Crude fibers in broad bean skin can reduce cholesterol and promote intestinal peristalsis. At the same time, broad bean is also one of the anti-cancer foods, which has a certain role in the prevention of intestinal cancer.
Lentinus edodes (fresh): Lentinus edodes has the nutritional characteristics of high protein, low fat, polysaccharides, multiple amino acids and vitamins; Lentinus edodes has a kind of wheat Zi alcohol which is deficient in common vegetables, which can be converted into vitamin D, promote the absorption of calcium in the body, and enhance the ability of human body to resist diseases. Lentinus edodes can prevent cancer in normal people. Cancer patients eat more Lentinus edodes can inhibit the growth of cancer cells; Lentinus edodes diet therapy for patients with fat abdominal wall, has a certain weight loss effect. Lentinus edodes contains glandular gland, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and some nucleic acid substances, which can reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, blood lipid, and prevent atherosclerosis, liver cirrhosis and other diseases. Lentinus edodes polysaccharides can improve the activity of helper T cells and enhance human humoral immune function. A large number of practices have proved that Lentinus edodes has a wide range of cancer prevention and treatment, and has been used in clinical treatment. Lentinus edodes also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, which can promote human metabolism and improve the body's adaptability. Lentinus edodes also has therapeutic effects on diabetes and tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, neuritis, and can be used for dyspepsia and constipation.
Lotus seed: lotus seed is rich in protein, carbohydrate, nicotinic acid, potassium, calcium, magnesium and other nutrients, with anti-cancer, antihypertensive, restoring the mind, nourishing deficiency, stopping astringent essence and other effects.
Water chestnut: The phosphorus in water chestnut is the highest in rhizome vegetables. It can promote the growth and development of human body and maintain the physiological function. It has great benefits for the development of dental skeleton. At the same time, it can promote the metabolism of sugar, fat and protein in the body and regulate the acid-base balance. Therefore, water chestnut is suitable for children to eat. Water chestnut has a certain bacteriostatic effect, and has a certain effect on reducing blood pressure and preventing cancer. Water chestnut contains crude protein and starch, which can promote peristalsis of large intestine. The crude fat contained in water chestnut has the effect of smooth bowel defecation and can be used to treat constipation. The water chestnut is tender and abundant, which can treat fever, thirst for wounds and diabetes, and has certain auxiliary therapeutic effect. Water Decoction of water chestnut can diuresis and urination. It has a certain therapeutic effect on urinary tract infection patients, and can be used as a good dietary therapy for urinary tract infection patients. Water chestnut also contains an antiviral substance that inhibits meningitis, influenza viruses and can be used to prevent the spread of meningitis and influenza.
Sea cucumber (immersed in water): sea cucumber takes part in vinegar; it is not suitable to take with licorice.
Chicken: Chicken should not be eaten with pheasant, turtle, mustard, carp, crucian carp, rabbit meat, plum, shrimp, sesame, chrysanthemum and onion and garlic.
Eating with sesame and chrysanthemum is easy to poison.
Eating with plum and rabbit meat can cause diarrhea.
Eating with mustard will catch fire.
Winter bamboo shoots: Winter bamboo shoots should not be eaten with sheep's liver.
1. Sea cucumber is a kind of echinoderm, which grows on the shallow seabed. It is not easy to catch and produces less. It is a kind of valuable seafood. There are many varieties of sea cucumber, including sea cucumber and plum-blossom ginseng. Dried sea cucumber contains 61.4% protein, 11% sugar and 20.3% fat. It also contains calcium, phosphorus and other nutrients.
2. "Babao sea cucumber" is a traditional dish in Yichang. "Eight treasures" are ham, tendons, chicken, winter bamboo shoots, shrimp, mushrooms, lotus seeds and water chestnut.
3. Legend has it that eight immortals, namely Li Tiebai, Han Zhongli, Lu Dongbin, Han Xiangzi, Zhang Guolao, He Xiangu, Lan Caihe and Uncle Cao Guo, came to a restaurant in Jingzhou on August 15 to watch the scenery of the world. When the chef made this dish with eight delicious ingredients, he invited the immortals to taste it. Then "Babao Sea Cucumber" was renamed "Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea". Nowadays, when making this dish, sea cucumbers such as sea cucumbers on the surface (cover) are eight treasures sea cucumbers, and sea cucumbers such as sea cucumbers on the bottom are "eight Immortals crossing the sea".
4. "Babao sea cucumber" is mostly used as the main dish in the high-end feast.