Pumpkin, millet and wolfberry
1. cut Pumpkin Peel into thin slices and rinse with millet. Put some water in the pot, put water into pumpkin millet and boil it in a big heat.
2. turn a small fire, slowly boil to the millet blossom, pumpkin cooking.
3. add Lycium barbarum, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
Ingredients: Pumpkin, millet, rice and clear water.
First, wash the rice and millet clean and keep them; then peel the pumpkin and cut them into pieces.
Add the rice and millet into the pot, then add the right amount of water, then boil it and put it into the pumpkin block.
Turn to a small fire and continue cooking. Wait until the pumpkin is ripe and put into a bowl. Mash the boiled pumpkin with a spoon and eat it.
Pumpkin has the effect of clearing heat and detoxification, and the dietary fiber is very rich. Pumpkin millet porridge can provide a good sense of satiety, and the calorie is very low. It is a good food for stomach and intestines.
1. The millet is soaked in a little water for one hour. It is easy to boil sticky rice. If there is no time, it can be soaked without soaking, but the boiling time should be prolonged appropriately.
2. If millet is wash-free, it is the best. If not, just rinse it once with water. Repeated washing will lose nutrients.
3. do not like sweet without icing sugar.
4. Add water as you like, like sticky less water, like clear more, but it is best to boil rice grains and water evenly distributed;
5. Pumpkins can also be cut directly into slices or pieces of pumpkin and boiled in porridge. If so, they should be cooked with millet .