Old Stork River Drifting
Xixia Guanhe Drifting Scenic Area is a national AAAA-level tourist attraction and a part of Funiushan World Geopark in Nanyang, China. Xixia County, Nanyang City, Henan Province. The Guanhe River is 12 kilometers long and lasts 2 hours. It is the earliest, longest and most exciting drifting project in the Central Plains, which is called "the first drifting project in the Central Plains".
A Survey of Scenic Spots
The first drift in the Central Plains, Qian River drift, is a national AAAA-level tourist attraction and part of Funiushan World Geopark in Nanyang, China. It is located in the upper reaches of the Lao Qian River in Xixia, Nanyang City, Henan Province. It is 42 kilometers away from Xixia County Town, 311 National Road and Henan 48 Provincial Road. With the Longtan Valley Waterfalls Group, play children Guan Canyon, Laojieling Scenic Spot and other important scenic spots to form a golden tourist ring.
Lao Qian River is an important tributary of Danjiang River and an important water conservation area in the upstream of the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project. The main stream is 254 kilometers long, the basin area is 4219 square kilometers, the drop is 1340 meters, the drifting section is 480 meters, and the drifting distance is 12 kilometers. It is the earliest drifting development project in the Central Plains. It has the longest drifting distance, the most stimulating and the largest scale. It is called "the first drifting in the Central Plains". Now it has been registered with the State Administration of Industry and Commerce.
There are many beautiful sceneries along the drifting process, such as "the first beach of the Stork River". "Kowloon Beach", "Wolong", "Dragon Chair", "Dance Beach" and other eighteen beaches in size. While experiencing the wave restraining the boat, water play is also a great pleasure of stork River drifting. Every day here is a Water-Splashing festival, and everywhere is a water-measuring area. Whether you know it or not, the ceremony of meeting is to splash water on each other. When the water slows down and jumps into the clear river, visitors will feel "forgetting time", "forgetting identity", "forgetting age" and "forgetting troubles".
In the process of drifting, a group of well-trained drifters escort tourists, provide a complete set of drifting utensils and guide, insurance and other series of services, so that people have no danger, comfortable swimming, have fun, and let tourists feel the baptism of nature, experience the joy of returning to nature and challenging nature. Where is the best scenery?
Xixia County in Nanyang City has beautiful mountains, beautiful scenery, more than 50 natural and cultural landscapes, such as Funiushan World Geopark in Nanyang City. It is an ideal eco-tourism resort.
311, 312 and 209 national highways, 48 and 51 provincial highways in Henan Province and Ningxi Railway and Shanghai-Shanxi Expressway run through the whole territory, providing convenient traffic conditions for tourists. The surrounding area is 118 kilometers east of Wolonggang, Nanyang, the hermit of Zhuge Lianggong, Nanyang Medical Temple, Nanyang Han Art Museum, Zhangheng Museum and other scenic spots.
It is more than 200 kilometers from Wudang Mountain Scenic Area, 310 kilometers from the ancient city of Xi'an in the south, 126 kilometers from Jiguandong in Luanchuan in the north, 260 kilometers from Longmen Grottoes, Baima Temple and other scenic spots in Luoyang. It is also adjacent to Neixiang County Ya and Baotianman National Nature Reserve, Danjiangkou Reservoir Scenic Area in Xichuan, Jiulonggou Scenic Area in Nanzhao and Baiyunshan Scenic Area in Songxian County. In the center, Laojieling Forest Eco-natural Scenery, Longtan Valley Falls, Wudaozhuan Scenic Spot, Temple Mountain National Forest Park, Yunhua Bat Cave, Underground Palace Lotus Cave, Shimen Lake, Dinosaur Egg Fossil Excavation Site and Naju Hometown are the tourist areas, connecting the surrounding counties (cities) scenic spots and scenic spots.
1. Zhengzhou-Laojieling Scenic Spot and Stork River Drifting Route
Route 1: Zhengzhou departs from Shangzheng Shaoluo Expressway - North Yichuan Lower Expressway - right Luoluan Expressway - Luanchuanmiaozi Township - left 311 National Highway - left Taiping Town 7 km - that is, to Laojieling Summer Resort and Laojieling Scenic Area.
Route 2: Exit Zhengzhou and enter Zheng-Yao Expressway. Drive 164.4 kilometers towards Nanyang/G55/Luoyang. Turn right slightly. Drive 350 meters towards Nanyang/G55/Xiangfan. Turn left slightly. Drive 1.0 kilometers from the entrance to G55. Drive 90.7 kilometers towards Xixia/G40/Xi'an. Turn right slightly into Zhanghuagang Junction. Drive 450 meters from the entrance to G40. Drive 95.8 meters from Henan. Keep away from Xixia/Xichuan/Luanchuan Exit, drive 150 meters, straight 1.1 kilometers, towards Shuanglong/Luanchuan direction, turn right slightly, drive 60 meters, turn right ahead into G311, drive 14.6 kilometers, turn left, drive 640 meters, turn right ahead, drive 11.3 kilometers, cross the first drift on the left side of the Central Plains, reach the end point (on the left side of the road).
2. Nanyang-Stork River Drifting Route
Nanyang: From the starting point to the west, driving 630 meters along Zhongzhou Middle Road, turning left into Industrial South Road, driving 1.4 kilometers, turning right into Wolong Road, driving 2.2 kilometers towards Nanyang Normal College/Dengzhou City, turning right ahead into Circle Island, driving 120 meters.
Turn right ahead of the second exit and enter Wolong Road. Drive 1.4 kilometers straight into S231. Drive 3.5 kilometers, turn right slightly, drive 770 meters, turn left slightly towards Xi'an/G40/G55/Luoyang, turn left slightly, drive 690 meters, enter G55 from the entrance, drive 3.2 kilometers towards Xixia/G40/Xi'an, turn left slightly into G40, drive 97.2 kilometers, leave Xixia/Xichuan/Luanchuan Exit. Drive 150 meters, straight, 1.1 kilometers, towards Shuanglong/Luanchuan direction, turn right slightly, drive 60 meters, turn right ahead into G311, drive 14.6 kilometers, turn left, drive 640 meters, turn right ahead, drive 11.3 kilometers, cross the first drift on the left side of the Central Plains, reach the end point (on the left side of the road).
3. Luoyang-Xixia Stork River Drifting Route
Luoyang: Drive 5.0 kilometers along Longmen Avenue, turn left, drive 20 meters, go straight into S320, drive 3.4 kilometers along S320, turn left, drive 10 meters straight, drive 340 meters, turn right, drive 320 meters from entrance, 29.7 kilometers along G55, turn right towards Ruyang/Nanyang/G55, continue to drive 165.0 meters along G55. Kilometer, facing the Xixia/G40/Xi'an direction, turning slightly right into Zhanghuagang Junction, driving 450 meters along Zhanghuagang Junction, crossing Henan from the entrance to G40, driving 95.8 kilometers.
Leave Xixia/Xichuan/Luanchuan Exit, drive 150 meters straight, drive 1.1 kilometers, turn right slightly towards Shuanglong/Luanchuan direction, drive 60 meters, turn right ahead into G311, drive 14.6 kilometers, turn left, drive 640 meters, turn right ahead, drive 11.3 kilometers, cross the first drift on the left side of the Central Plains, reach the end point (on the left side of the road).
4. Xi'an-Xixia Stork River Drifting Route
Xi'an: Drive 2.7 kilometers along Fanbei Road of Xi'an City, straight into G70, 84.7 kilometers, turn left into G40 in Shangluo/Nanyang direction, 199.4 kilometers, leave from Xixia/Xichuan/Luanchuan exit, drive 920 meters, turn right into G311, drive 14.6 kilometers, turn left, turn 640 meters, turn right ahead. Drive 11.3 kilometers, cross the first drift on the left side of the Central Plains, and reach the end point (on the left side of the road).
Tickets for scenic spots
Market price: 168 yuan/bit
Network price: 150 yuan/bit
(1) Opening hours of scenic spots: 8:00-17:00
(2) The price of the scenic spot market is 168 yuan, and the internet ticket is 150 yuan for short message booking based on Meiyou Zhongyuan.
(3) Tickets include: safety helmet, life jacket, rafting boat, insurance, bathing, depository cabinet, and bus fare on and off the wharf.
Reservation criteria for special population
Children under 12 years of age are not accepted. Older people over 60 years of age participate in drifting.
(2) The price of children over 1.2 meters is the same as that of adults.
(3) For safety reasons, the elderly and children under 5 years of age are prohibited from taking part in this rafting.
Safety drifting instructions
Drifting is a kind of self-service travel activity that you blend with the natural environment. It is necessary to know about drifting and safety instructions.
Preparations before drifting
1. On board, mobile phones, cameras, documents and cash... Don't bring anything afraid of water.
2. On board the ship, first read the drifting instructions carefully, listen to the arrangement of the staff and wear life jackets (please drifting tourists wear life jackets safely under the guidance of the staff before drifting, do not carelessly, prevent accidental fall of life jackets, let life jackets give full play to the role of safety protection), and find safety ropes;
3. Parents'Notes: Too young children should not drift, nor can they swim. The rivers in the mountains are very complicated, and there are rapids and dangerous beaches everywhere. It is dangerous for the innocent children to move around on the boat.
Drifting Safety Common Sense
1. Don't take dangerous actions when drifting: Generally speaking, drifting reaches are relatively safe. As long as you don't take the initiative to get off the boat, fight with each other, catch floating objects in the water and grass, trees and rocks on the shore, the raft will not turn over. Once the boat capsized, hold your breath and be careful not to choke the water, because you are wearing a life jacket.
2. When drifting, we should obey the instructions of the Shipman and not move randomly. We should grasp the safety rope, tighten our feet and tilt our body towards the center of the hull.
3. Pay attention to the arrows and slogans along the way during the drifting process. They can help you find the main waterway and alert you to the falling area in advance. In downstream rapids, the boat should be balanced with the hull, hold the handrail strap inside the hull, and lean back slightly. The two guarantees the hull to be balanced and parallel to the river, and go downstream.
4. When the ship is stuck, it can't stand up in a hurry. It should keep the boat stable and find a good foothold to stand up, so as to ensure that it can't be taken down by the boat.
1. During the period of excessive River flow, no unit or individual shall be allowed to drift, so as to ensure the safety of tourists and equipment.
2. Tourists who suffer from hypertension, heart disease, pregnant women, drunkenness, children under the age of 14 and the elderly are not suitable to participate in drifting, and refuse to participate in drifting.
3. We have the right to adjust and cancel lines for weather or other safety reasons. On the premise of ensuring safety, this activity is as rain-storm-free as possible.