Shrimp fried eel noodles is a famous traditional food in Kui yuan hall, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang province. When the shrimp is cooked with fried eel noodles, select the strong fresh eel, chop off the head, cut off the tail and remove the bones, cut the eel into slices, fry the noodles with vegetable oil, stir-fry the meat oil, pour the sesame oil until the eel is crisp, wash the fresh river shrimp, add the egg white and stir-fry until it is white and tender; cook the noodles with the original juice, make the noodles inhale the aroma of eel fish. The juice is thick and fresh. Shrimp fried eel noodles for the Kui yuan Pavilion Ning style noodles.
1. The eel is slaughtered and treated. Slice the meat and cook it in a pot.
2. Put the noodles rolled many times into boiling water and boil them until they are 7 or 8 ripe. Remove the noodles from the boiling water and cool them down. Put them into the fence or the leaky spoon. Drain the water to form noodles.
3. Wash shrimp and add starch, egg white, monosodium glutamate, salt, cooking wine and water slurry.
4, cut the eel slices into 8 cm long segments, wash and drain.
5. Place the frying pan on a high fire and simmer the vegetable oil until 80% hot. Deep-fry the eel fragments until the eel skin is crisp and crisp. Pour in a leaking spoon and drain the oil.
6. Stir-fry the pan on a high fire, put a small amount of lard, put in scallions and ginger, stir-fry fragrance, put in eel slices, add soy sauce, wine, sugar and a little broth about 50 ml, after the taste of MSG filled up;
7. Put 200 ml broth and noodle knot in the pot, put it on the fire and boil, then skim off the foam, add soy sauce and lard, and put it into the eel brine. When the soup is thick, add monosodium glutamate and put it in a bowl.
8. Cover the eel slices again, skim the boiled shrimps in boiling water, put them on the eel slices, and pour the sesame oil on them.
(dry-cut noodles): the main nutrients of noodles are protein, fat, carbohydrates, etc. noodles are easy to digest and absorb, improve anemia, enhance immunity, balance nutritional absorption and other effects.
Eel is rich in DHA and lecithin, which are the main components of cell membranes in various organs and tissues of the human body, and is an indispensable nutrient for brain cells; eel contains "eel" which can reduce blood sugar and regulate blood sugar, and contains very little fat, which is an ideal food for diabetic patients; eel contains rich vitamin A, can improve vision, promote blood sugar The metabolism of the membrane. Eel has the functions of tonifying qi, nourishing blood, invigorating yang and spleen, nourishing liver and kidney, dispelling wind and dredging collaterals. It is suitable for hemorrhoids, Qi deficiency and prolapse of anus, postpartum emaciation, women's strain, uterine prolapse, kidney deficiency and low back pain, limbs weakness, rheumatic paralysis, mouth and eye deviation, etc.
Shrimp meat is rich in nutrients, soft meat, easy to digest, is a very good food for people who are weak and need to be recuperated after illness; Shrimp meat is rich in magnesium, can protect the cardiovascular system, it can reduce blood cholesterol content, prevent arteriosclerosis, but also can expand the coronary artery, is conducive to preventing hypertension And myocardial infarction; shrimp meat and tonifying kidney Yang, breast anti-toxic, nourishing blood and strengthening essence, removing blood stasis and detoxification, tonifying Qi and nourishing Yang, dredging collaterals and relieving pain, appetizing and resolving phlegm and other effects.