Hainan Tropical Wildlife Park and Botanical Garden
Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden is a national AAAA-level tourist attraction with the theme of popular science exposition, conservation and reproduction, sightseeing, leisure and vacation of rare wild animals and plants in China. The scenic spot has passed the certification of ISO 9001 quality management and ISO 14001 environmental management system. It is a natural museum in China that exhibits the wild ecosystem of tropical rainforest on islands and concentrates the essence of animals and plants on Hainan Island.
The scenic area covers an area of more than 1500 mu, more than 100 exotic birds and animals, more than 3,000 heads (only); there are 280 families of rare plants, more than 700 varieties, and the forest coverage rate is as high as 99%. Ancient trees towering, vines interwoven; exotic flowers and plants, winding paths quiet; lake green sea, long autumn water color; all kinds of customs, beautiful and beautiful. Formed a natural harmony, all things Zhaosu tropical rain forest wildlife landscape.
On November 10, 2018, five-year-old panda brothers Gonggong and Shun Shun arrived in Hainan by plane from their hometown of Sichuan. This is the first time that the "national treasure" giant panda has settled down in Hainan Island. At noon, the panda brothers successfully moved into the elaborate Panda World in Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden. On October 11, 2018, he was selected as the "National Practical Education Base for Primary and Secondary School Students".
1. Take the bus from Hongcheng Lake in Haikou or the platform opposite the South Station (Fucheng-Dongshan) and get off at the Wildlife and Botanical Garden Station. Start time: 6:00-18:30, shift: every 15 minutes start to depart, section charges, the whole fare: 9 yuan.
2. Tourist Bus Route 2: Wanluyuan Starting Station: the first 8:30 a.m. and the last 14:30 a.m. departure. The stops are Wanluyuan, Junhua Haiyi Hotel, Hairuiqiao, Jinshengda Building Materials City and Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden. The return time is 13:00 and 16:00 p.m., respectively. The fare is 20 yuan for the whole journey. (At least two shifts a day, increase the number of shifts on weekends as appropriate)
3. Reverse journey: There is a bus from Fucheng to Dongshan at the entrance of the zoo. The last bus leaves Dongshan at 6:30 at the latest. It passes through the entrance of the zoo and goes straight to the terminal of Qiongshan Zhongba Station in Haikou.
1. Starting from Haikou City, we can travel southward along Qiuhai Avenue to Haitun Highway to 5 kilometers below Yongxing intersection, and continue to travel 13 kilometers in Yongxing direction. (preferred route)
2. Starting from Haikou City, the Yuzhong Line along the coast travels southward to 27 kilometers, and can be reached by 3 kilometers ahead of the traffic guide sign of the scenic spot.
3. Coastal Pass-Sanya Highway 15 kilometers away from the cross road. Hanxiang exit under the highway, according to the scenic area traffic guide sign forward 12 kilometers to reach;
Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden is located in the beautiful Dongshan Lake, only 27 kilometers away from Haikou City. It is a park with the theme of Tropical Wildlife exposition and popular science in China. It is a key tourism project in Hainan Province . It is a national popular science education base with very convenient transportation. The park's landscape is purely natural, and the mangrove forest sea and dense plants create a good wildlife environment for animals; while the artificially opened jungle paths and planted exotic flowers and plants make visitors feel like they are in the fragrance of birds and flowers, vibrant nature, and enter a beautiful, thrilling and interesting animal world. The Park covers an area of more than 2,000 mu, of which only the animal viewing area covers 1,300 mu. There are 100 kinds of rare birds and animals and more than 3,000 animals.
Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden has changed the prison pattern of high-wall iron cages in other urban zoos, allowing wild animals and plants to have free living space in the tropical jungle, so that the wildness of animals can be fully exposed, displaying the elegance of all kinds of rare birds and exotic animals, the bloody "lions compete for food", the humor of "the world's first monkey mountain", the stimulation of "fishing crocodiles", the spectacle of "hundred birds contend", and the "lion". The romance of tiger love, the cruelty of plant hanging... You can see everything in the park. Shang Xiao, the current director of the garden.
Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden is a AAAA national tourist attraction with the theme of popular science exposition, conservation and reproduction, sightseeing, leisure and vacation of rare wild animals and plants in China. The scenic spot has passed the certification of ISO 9001 quality management and ISO 14001 environmental management system. It is a natural museum in China that exhibits the wild ecosystem of tropical rainforest on islands and concentrates the essence of animals and plants on Hainan Island.
The scenic spot is located in Haikou City, the "sunshine and entertainment capital" in spring all the year round. It is located in the "holiday paradise" - the golden tourism circle in the northern part of Hainan Island, with picturesque scenery and convenient transportation. The scenic area covers an area of more than 1500 mu, more than 100 exotic birds and animals, more than 3,000 heads (only); there are 280 families of rare plants, more than 700 varieties, and the forest coverage rate is as high as 99%. Ancient trees towering, vines interwoven; exotic flowers and plants, winding paths quiet; lake green sea, long autumn water color; all kinds of customs, beautiful and beautiful. Formed a natural harmony, all things Zhaosu tropical rain forest wildlife landscape.
Entering the park is like entering a natural "oxygen bar". The tour process is like having a wonderful "forest bath". High negative oxygen ions, high-definition fresh air, high coverage of the forest lake ecological environment, make people relaxed and happy! Its natural harmony, close wilderness, carefree customs, popular science exploration, leisure and vacation, Entertainment Interaction and other valley lake ecology, wild customs and culture are so spectacular that people forget to return.
The scenic features include: Lion and Tiger Beast - Happy Camp, a close look at the rare treasure Lion and Tiger Beast family, feeling the world miracle beyond the crystallization of "racial gene" love; Asian Great Lion Valley, experiencing the classic Lion King's struggle for hegemony; Asian Monkey Mountain, experiencing the creation of funny monkey drama dreamworks; Crocodile Pond exploration, dreaming of "farewell to Concubine". Black Bear Village, Happy Elephant Island, Giraffe Paradise, Dinosaur Park, Panda Hall, Hainan Slope Deer Farm, Hippo Pool, Vocal World-Baibirdpark, Harmonious Dongshan Lake, Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Nursery, Green Rainforest Corridor, Botanical Grand View Park, Rubber Culture Park, Wonderful Animal Photo Forest, Tourist Customs Hall, Leisure Center Lake, Green Theme Restaurant, Charming Camphor Forest, Scenic Area Avenue Hall... Like poetry, like painting, like infatuation. In the ecological scenic spot, discover the beauty of the wild. It attracts a large number of Chinese and foreign tourists and friends who come to enjoy the journey of "discovery", "comfort" and "experience".
Lion and Tiger, Lion and Tiger
"Super Half-Blood Baby" Lion and Tiger Beast is the big star here. Ligers and tigers are biological miracles, because the fertility rate of ligers and tigers mating is one in 100,000, and the survival rate of ligers and tigers is about one in 500,000. In Hainan Tropical Wildlife and Botanical Garden, after a resounding love song of lions and tigers, the male lion, Xiao Erhei and the female tiger, Huanhuan, gave birth to three healthy young lions and tigers in 2005, and incredibly gave birth to four twins of lions and tigers in the early morning of March 23, 2006, creating a world record of four lions and Tigers born and living healthily at the same time.
Flamingo restaurant design style is natural and elegant, regardless of its tone, style, building materials all reflect the tropical flavor. Dark green roof and pillars, noble and elegant; table, wine cabinet, bar are all specially made of logs and environmentally friendly materials; the restaurant is surrounded by large tropical plants, making the whole restaurant green. In the centre of the restaurant, there are lovely little bridges with flowing water scenery: cobblestone paths, wooden bridges, primitive pottery, flowing water under the bridges, various kinds of fish looming in the water and swimming freely. Especially in the evening, the underwater laser lamp changes into multicolored shadows, flowing brilliantly and beautifully, which makes people suddenly come to the fairy mirror; in the daytime, totally enclosed floor glass doors and windows cut off the summer heat, making the restaurant more cool and pleasant. Sitting in the dining room, you can see the beautiful scenery outside the window, coconut trees, palms around, eyes full of green, from South American flamingos if no one combs pink feathers...
The park has a car park, a pedestrian park, a lakeside resort and a central service area. Among them, more than 200 species of rare birds, animals and tropical rare and endangered animals are naturally kept in the animal ornamental area. Visitors can enjoy the natural charm of African lions, Siberian tigers, black bears and other beasts in the driving and viewing areas, as well as Asian elephants, giraffes, crocodiles, hippos, giant lizards, boa constrictors, emus, ponies, etc. in the pedestrian areas. They can also play with artificial monkeys, walk in the world of birds with tropical flavor, and watch various tropical birds performances. There are many kinds of tropical snacks for tourists to enjoy.
Matters needing attention
1. Please take care of your belongings so as not to rob animals unintentionally.
2. Colorful flags and gongs and drums are not allowed to be carried in the garden to avoid disturbances.
3. No food or other sundries may be brought to animals to prevent endangering their health. There are animal feed outlets in the park, and they should be fed in the designated areas.
4. When visiting and watching animals in the park, it is not allowed to throw objects, tease or intimidate animals.
5. Tourists with children should take good care of their babies. Be careful not to play and photograph in dangerous areas such as water, steep slopes and crossing barriers and barriers.
6. Emergency Rescue: Contact phone number for on-site staff or tickets.