Fried Wudong with XO sauce
Ingredients: 2 packs of instant Wudong, 4 or 2 pieces of pork shreds (about 160g), 1/2 cups of onion shredded, celery shredded and carrot shredded, 1 egg, 4 tablespoons of XO sauce, 1 tablespoon of raw soy sauce.
Making XO sauce: dried scallop 150g, halibut 3 pieces, ham 75g, shrimp 20g, garlic 10 pieces, chili 3 pieces
Seasoning wine 2 tablespoons, oyster oil 4 tablespoons, sugar 1 tablespoon, pepper 1/2 teaspoon, scallop juice 1 cup
1. Wash and soak the scallops, steam them with water for half an hour, then tear them up and set aside.
2. Flatfish is fried in a bowl of oil over a small fire and then minced; other materials are minced separately.
3. Stir-fry garlic with a bowl of oil first, then add dried scallops and other materials, stir-fry evenly, add all seasonings when the fragrance comes out, stir-fry well and boil for half an hour in a low heat.
4. When the soup is slightly dry, the water is absorbed and the oil spills out of the pot, it can be filled.
1. Dry scallops are the main ingredients of this sauce, but they do not need to be made with too large particles of dry scallops, nor too small. The golden yellow, glossy appearance and moderate size of dry scallops are the most suitable for this sauce.
2. Steamed scallops can be torn into shreds and fried directly, while chopped scallops can increase their weight, and they are easier to blend with ingredients.
3. Keep the dried shellfish sauce in cans so that the sauce is not too dry. Use clean chopsticks or spoons when picking it up. Do not touch the raw water. It can be kept for one month.
4. If you can buy the best salted fish, cook the ham once, remove the excess salty taste and then chop it, otherwise it will not only be salty, but also have a fishy taste.
Practice: 1. Stir-fry pork shredded with oil, add other shredded vegetables and stir well. 2. Instant Wudong is loosened with chopsticks. Eggs are beaten evenly. The eggs are stir-fried in pork shreds. XO sauce and raw sauce are added and then stir-fried.
Remarks: 1. If common Udonia is used, it should be boiled with water before it is dried to stir-fry. 2. XO soy sauce contains sauce, so don't add too much oil when frying Wudong.