Eight treasures tomato
Blanch the tomatoes with boiling water, peel them off, dig a round piece along the pedicle one week, remove the seeds and wash them. Cut all the accessories into small dices, mix shrimps and meat with a little salt, monosodium glutamate, egg white and dry starch, respectively, and size.
Four tomatoes, 25 grams of pork, 20 grams of sea cucumber, 25 grams of shrimp, 15 grams of dried scallops, winter shoots, mushrooms, peas, 25 grams of chicken, starch, salt, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, onion, ginger powder, pepper water and chicken soup.
1. Cut pork into fillings, put it in a bowl, mix it with chicken soup, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper water; wash sea cucumber and mushroom to remove impurities and cut them into dices; cut winter bamboo shoots, chicken, dried shellfish and shrimp into dices, put them into pork fillings, add a little onion, ginger powder and pea to mix them evenly; wash tomatoes, take the tomato pedicels from one side of the root, dig out some tomatoes, put them into meat fillings, and then put them into the meat fillings. Cover the root of the tomato, put it in the top drawer of the dish and steamed it out (don't overheat).
2. Spoon on fire, add chicken soup, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper water, boil with starch and pour on tomatoes.
The soup is fresh and sour, the tomato is smooth, nourishing and strong, invigorating qi and nourishing blood.
1. Blanch the tomatoes with boiling water, peel them off, dig a round piece along the pedicle one week, remove the seeds and wash them.
2. Cut all the excipients into small dices (open ocean, except shrimps);
3. Mix shrimps and diced meat with a little salt, monosodium glutamate, egg white and dry starch respectively.
4. Heat the pan and pour it out in a cold oil skillet. Release the raw oil, shrimps and diced meat and scratch them in the pan until they discolor, that is, pour out the oil.
5. Leave a little oil in the original pot, add yellow wine, onion and ginger juice, fine salt and monosodium glutamate, then add other accessories, boil, then mix shrimps and diced meat into Babao stuffing;
6. Insert Babao stuffing into tomatoes, cover with pedicle cover, steamed in cage for 5 or 6 minutes, and take out the dish.
7. Additionally, add fresh and salty taste with fresh soup, thinning the Scutellaria with starch, making it a transparent brine, pouring it on tomatoes to add luster and flavor, and then setting off the washed celery leaves.
Spleen-invigorating and appetizing, spring health-preserving, constipation-regulating, deficiency-nourishing, impotence and premature ejaculation, malnutrition-regulating