Babao duck is a characteristic traditional dish in Suzhou, which belongs to Shanghai cuisine and Su cuisine. But it is best cooked by the old restaurant in Shanghai, Town God's Temple, Shanghai, so it is praised by the gourmet as the "top of the table" and is well known at home and abroad. Babao duck is a kind of duck with bones, which is opened on the back, filled with ingredients, buckled in a large bowl, sealed with cellophane, steamed, duck-shaped plump, juice prominent, steamed duck steamed with shrimps and green beans, when it comes out of the cage, it is fragrant.
In September 2018, it was rated as the top ten classic Shanghai dishes of "Chinese cuisine".
Malnutrition management. Jianpi appetizer conditioning. Nourishing yin. Tonifying deficiency and nourishing body.
Ingredients: Duck (1750g) glutinous rice (120g)
Accessories: Peas (30g) ham (75g), shrimps (75g), winter shoots (40g), chestnuts (fresh) (50g), dried shellfish (50g), chicken gills (50g), mushrooms (dried) (30g) chicken (50g)
Seasoning: Soy sauce (50g), shallot (10g), ginger (10g), monosodium glutamate (5g), sugar (10g) cooking wine (10g)
1. Cut the back of the tender duck, take out the trachea, esophagus, dig out the viscera and cut off the feet of the duck.
2. Put the whole duck into the boiling pot and rinse it out.
3. Spread soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and other condiments, and buckle the duck belly upward into a large bowl;
4. Ham, winter bamboo shoots, scallops and mushrooms are cut into dices.
5. Shell chestnuts and dice meat.
6. Chicken gills and chicken were washed separately and diced.
7. Clean the glutinous rice and steamed it with water.
8. Heat the frying pan with lard, simmer the scallions and ginger slightly, cook the cooking wine, put in mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ham, chestnuts, dried shellfish and chicken, add soy sauce, sugar, and cook to taste.
9. Stir in glutinous rice and fill in duck's abdomen.
10. Seal the bowl with cellophane. Steam the duck in the cage, remove the cellophane and cover the duck in a large disc.
11. Put the original brine into the pot, put the shrimps and peas into the pot, boil them, then use starch to mix them with water, sprinkle with oil, and cook them on the duck. Process hints
1. Choose a fat and tender duck of about 1750 grams.
2. Seal the bowl with cellophane so as not to get wet.
Taste of Babao Duck and Vegetable
Taste: Salty and delicious.
The soup is rich, the duck brine is crisp, the fragrance is overflowing, and the taste is delicious.
Raw materials: fat duck, bamboo shoot, meat, ham, chestnut, chicken gizzard, mushroom, lotus seed, shrimp, glutinous rice, Shaojiu, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, shrimp, wet starch, cooked green beans, lard.
Features: The ready-made dishes are ruddy in color, complete in shape, crisp duck meat, rich in fragrance and juice.
1. Slaughter and clean the fat and tender ducks, split the back, cut off the feet of the ducks, and then rinse them out in a boiling water pot, drain them, and put soy sauce on the ducks.
2. Put bamboo shoots, diced meat, diced ham, diced chestnuts, diced chicken, diced winter mushrooms, diced lotus seeds, shrimp rice and glutinous rice into a bowl. Add Kashao wine, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, mix and stuffing into the belly of duck. Put them in a container on the back and steam for three or four hours. Remove and buckle them on the plate when the duck is crispy.
3. Heat the frying pan, add lard, smooth the shrimps, leave a little oil in the pan, put bamboo shoots, mushroom slices, add a little soy sauce, steamed duck juice, put shrimps and cooked green beans after boiling, add a little wet starch, sprinkle lard, pour the pot on the duck.
Duck: Fatty acids in duck meat have low melting point and are easy to digest. It contains more B vitamins and vitamin E than other meat. It can effectively resist beriberi, neuritis and inflammation, and also can resist aging. Duck meat is rich in nicotinic acid, which is one of the two important coenzymes in human body and has protective effect on patients with heart disease such as myocardial infarction. Duck meat is cold, cold, sweet and salty. It is the main tonic. Nourishing Yin of five Zang organs, clearing heat of deficiency and labor, nourishing blood and circulating water, nourishing stomach and nourishing body fluid, relieving cough and self-startle, and eliminating snail stings. It is suitable for people to eat, especially for patients with body heat, burning, weakness, lack of food, constipation, edema, heart disease, cancer and after radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Glutinous rice: Glutinous rice contains protein, fat, sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, nicotinic acid and starch, which is rich in nutrition and is a warm and strong food; it has the effect of tonifying qi, invigorating spleen and stomach, stopping deficiency and sweat, and has a certain alleviating effect on spleen and stomach deficiency and cold, poor appetite, abdominal distension and diarrhea; glutinous rice has astringent effect, and has a better effect on frequent urination and night sweat. 。
Pea: Pea is rich in high-quality protein and carotene, which can improve the body's disease resistance and rehabilitation ability, enhance immune function, prevent the synthesis of carcinogens and reduce the incidence of human cancer. Peas are also rich in dietary fiber, which can promote peristalsis of large intestine, keep stool smooth, clean large intestine, prevent constipation, and prevent cancer. Pea is different from other vegetables in that it contains some substances, such as tartrate, gibberellin and phytagglutinin, which also have the functions of anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and enhancing metabolism.
Ham: Ham has bright color, distinct red and white, salty and sweet lean meat, fat meat fragrance but not greasy, delicious, all kinds of nutrients are easily absorbed by the human body, with stomach, kidney and yang, bone marrow, foot strength, wound healing and other functions.
Shrimp meat: Shrimp meat is nutritious, soft and easy to digest. It is an excellent food for people who are weak and need to be recuperated after illness. Shrimp meat is rich in magnesium and can protect cardiovascular system. It can reduce cholesterol content in blood, prevent arteriosclerosis, expand coronary artery, and help prevent hypertension and myocardial infarction. It has the functions of anti-toxin, nourishing blood and nourishing essence, removing blood stasis and detoxification, tonifying qi and nourishing yang, dredging collaterals and relieving pain, appetizing and resolving phlegm.
Winter Bamboo Shoot: Winter Bamboo Shoot is a delicious food with nutritional value and medical function. It is tender, delicious, crisp and refreshing. It contains protein, various amino acids, vitamins, trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and rich cellulose. It can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion and prevent constipation and colon cancer. Winter bamboo shoot is a kind of food with high protein and low starch. It has certain dietary effects on obesity, coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and atherosclerosis. It contains polysaccharides, but also has a certain anti-cancer effect. However, winter bamboo shoots contain more calcium oxalate, children, people suffering from urethral calculi, nephritis should not eat more.
Chestnut (Fresh): Chestnut contains rich unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, minerals, which can prevent and treat hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis and other diseases. It is a good tonic for anti-aging and prolonging life. Chestnut is sweet, warm, enters the spleen, stomach and kidney meridians. It has the functions of nourishing the stomach, strengthening the spleen, strengthening the kidney, promoting blood circulation and stopping bleeding.
Dry scallops: Dry scallops contain protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamin A, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, selenium and other nutrients. Dry scallops are rich in sodium glutamate, which tastes very fresh. Compared with fresh scallops, the fishy smell is greatly reduced. Dry scallops have the functions of nourishing yin and kidney, regulating stomach, treating dizziness, dry throat and thirst, deficiency of tuberculosis, coughing blood, weakness of spleen and stomach, etc. Regular diet helps to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol and improve health. According to records, dry scallops also have the effects of anti-cancer, softening blood vessels and preventing arteriosclerosis.
Lentinus edodes (dried): Lentinus edodes has the nutritional characteristics of high protein, low fat, polysaccharides, multiple amino acids and vitamins; Lentinus edodes has a kind of wheat Zi alcohol which is deficient in common vegetables, which can be converted into vitamin D, promote the absorption of calcium in the body, and enhance the ability of human body to resist diseases. Lentinus edodes can prevent cancer in normal people. Cancer patients eat more Lentinus edodes can inhibit the growth of cancer cells; Lentinus edodes diet therapy for patients with fat abdominal wall, has a certain weight loss effect. Lentinus edodes contains glandular gland, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and some nucleic acid substances, which can reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, blood lipid, and prevent atherosclerosis, liver cirrhosis and other diseases. Lentinus edodes polysaccharides can improve the activity of helper T cells and enhance human humoral immune function. A large number of practices have proved that Lentinus edodes has a wide range of cancer prevention and treatment, and has been used in clinical treatment. Lentinus edodes also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, which can promote human metabolism and improve the body's adaptability. Lentinus edodes also plays a therapeutic role in diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, neuritis, and can also be used for dyspepsia, constipation and so on.
Chicken: Chicken meat is tender, delicious, high in protein content, and easy to be absorbed and utilized by the human body. It can enhance physical strength and strengthen the body. It contains phospholipids which play an important role in human growth and development. It is one of the important sources of fat and phospholipids in Chinese dietary structure. And chickens are all medicines, beneficial to the five Zang organs, tonifying deficiency and damage, tonifying deficiency and stomach, strengthening muscles and bones, activating blood circulation and dredging collaterals, regulating menstruation, and stopping leucorrhea. It is used for symptoms of asthenia, weakness, lack of food, diarrhea, dizziness, palpitation, irregular menstruation, fewer postpartum milk, thirst, edema, frequent urination, spermatorrhea, deafness and tinnitus. The general population is edible, the elderly, the sick and the weak are more suitable to eat.
Recipes are mutually exclusive.
Duck: Duck meat should not be eaten with rabbit meat, bayberry, walnut, turtle, agaric, walnut and buckwheat.
Glutinous rice: Glutinous rice is not suitable for chicken.
1. It is strictly forbidden to take a large amount of vitamin C at the same time when eating shrimp. Otherwise, arsenic trivalent can be produced, which can cause death.
2. It is not suitable to eat with pork and lose sperm.*
3. Avoid eating with dog meat, chicken, Swertia, venison and pumpkin.
4. Avoid sugar; fruit juice and shrimp are gram, with diarrhea.
Winter bamboo shoots: Winter bamboo shoots should not be eaten with sheep's liver.
Chestnuts (fresh): Chestnuts should not be eaten with beef, duck and almonds.
Chicken: Chicken should not be eaten with pheasant, turtle, mustard, carp, crucian carp, rabbit meat, plum, shrimp, sesame, chrysanthemum and onion and garlic.
Eating with sesame and chrysanthemum is easy to poison.
Eating with plum and rabbit meat can cause diarrhea.
Eating with mustard will catch fire.
1. the eight treasure duck is a famous dish in Shanghai. It is best cooked by the boss shop in Town God's Temple, Shanghai, and is well received by the customers. Originally, the shop only managed casual meals, but no famous dishes such as Babao duck and Babao chicken were available. It is said that in the 1930s, an old customer suggested that the restaurant run such dishes. At that time, the chef in the shop did not know how to make this dish, so he went to Dahongyun Hotel in the city center and bought a copy of Babao chicken. He steamed it with bare chicken, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, wrist liver, ham and other accessories. The chicken was delicate and delicious. It was very popular with customers and soon became famous throughout the city. Later, they changed Babao chicken into Babao duck, because the breast cavity of duck is bigger than that of chicken, the skin and meat are thin, and it is easy to steamed and crisp. From then on until today, Babao duck is more famous than Babao chicken.
2. The unique feature of Babao duck is that it not only uses high-quality ingredients such as dried scallop, ham, wrist liver, chicken, mushroom, winter bamboo shoots, chestnuts, glutinous rice, shrimps and green beans, but also changes the traditional method of bone removal of Babao duck. It uses backbone duck to open its back, fill ingredients, buckle it in a large bowl, seal glass paper, and steamed in a cage. The finished product is not only fresh and fragrant. Yue, and full shape, beautiful dish shape, and then poured with steamed duck brine prepared shrimp and green beans, so that the finished product is more colorful, unique style.
3. Nuomi Babao Duck, a famous court dish in the Qing Dynasty, was originally a special dish in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province. According to Qianlong's "Jiangnan Festival Ordinary Diet File" during Qianlong's 30-year tour to the south of the Yangtze River in the first month of Qianlong's reign, "On the 25th of the first month, Suzhou woven Pufujin glutinous duck, Wannian spring stew meat, spring bamboo duck, bird's nest chicken shreds". Its "glutinous rice eight treasure duck" was the most famous traditional dish in Suzhou at that time. The Qing Dynasty "Tiaoding Ji" and "Tongqiao Yi Ji Lu" recorded the "eight treasure duck" dishes and "eight treasure Its making method. Qianlong has become a famous palace dish.
Calories (5579.30 kcal);
Protein (388.92 grams);
Fat (377.23 grams);
Carbohydrates (161.50 grams);
Dietary fiber (13.02 g);
Carotene (300.00 micrograms);
Thiamine (2.21 mg);
Riboflavin (4.83 mg);
Nicotinic acid (100.32 mg);
Vitamin C (20.60 mg);
Vitamin E (12.39 mg);
Calcium (701.00 mg);
Phosphorus (3576.00 mg);
Sodium (9242.24 mg);
Magnesium (732.65 mg);
Iron (71.09 mg);
Zinc (38.38 mg);
Selenium (329.63 micrograms);
- Copper (7.56 mg);
Manganese (7.30 mg);
Potassium (5616.00 mg);
Iodine (6.47 micrograms);
Vitamin B6 (0.05 mg);
Pantothenic acid (1.25 mg);
Folic acid (23.40 micrograms);
Biotin (144.00 micrograms);
Vitamin B12 (27.60 micrograms);
Cholesterol (2442.75 mg);