Eight treasure pear pot
Babao pear can is a delicious name, belonging to Shandong cuisine. Babao pear cans are exquisitely made and beautifully shaped, mostly for beets at banquets. If high-grade banquet, can be filled in small bowls, one can per bowl, special elegance. The famous Laiyang Jasmine pear in Shandong Province is used as raw material, and it is made by adding seed ingredients. The best pear produced near Yanluer Port of Wulong River in Laiyang is a precious tribute to the feudal dynasty in history. The pear has thin skin, delicate texture, sweet as bait, crisp juice and 9.76% sugar content. The quality of the pear is higher than that of other pears. Babao pear can melt a variety of precious fruits as a dish, crisp and refreshing, sweet and delicious, sweet and slightly sour, cool in fragrance, suitable for summer banquet, can prevent heat and heat, stimulate appetite, and has the effect of moistening the lung, nourishing the face, relieving cough and resolving phlegm.
Making raw materials
Ingredients: 1800g pear, 100g glutinous rice, 50g orange cake, 50g cinnamon, 50g golden cake, 50g plum, 50g jujube (dried), 30g watermelon seeds
Condiments: 100g sugar, 8g osmanthus sauce and 30g lard.
1. Peel the pear, cut 1/4 off the pear head, cover the pear according to the height of the pear, remove the pear handle, and dig out the pear core with a knife, so that the pear meat wall thickness of 1 cm becomes a can.
Wax gourd strips
2. Blanch the pear with boiling water to control the moisture content.
3. Clean the glutinous rice with clean water and put it in a bowl. Add 150 ml of clear water. Steam it in a cage for 20 minutes. Remove it when it is eight ripe.
4. 40 grams of orange cake, longan meat, winter melon strips, jujube (de-nucleated), hawthorn cake and green plum are all cut into 0.7 cm cuboids.
5. Drop the ingredients with boiling water. Drain the water and put it in a bowl.
6. Add steamed glutinous rice and sugar, 4 grams of sweet-scented osmanthus sauce, melon seeds, cooked lard and mix evenly into filling.
7. Fill the filling in the pear jar, cover it, cut 10 grams of green plum into strips and insert them into the upper end of the pear handle. Fill in the big dish, steam them in the cage for 15 minutes, and sprinkle with red and green silk.
8. Put 50 ml of water, sugar and osmanthus sauce into the frying pan. Bring to a boil and pour on the pear.
Chinese food, dinner.
Babao pear can melt a variety of precious fruits as a dish, suitable for summer banquet, can prevent heat and heat, stimulate appetite, and has the effect of moistening lung, nourishing face, relieving cough and resolving phlegm.
Recipes are mutually exclusive.
Pear: Pear and crab eat together, hurting the intestine and stomach; avoid eating goose meat together.
Glutinous rice: Glutinous rice is not suitable for chicken.
Date (dry): Date is not easy to eat with shrimp skin, onion, eel, seafood, animal liver, cucumber, radish.
Pear contains protein, fat, sugar, crude fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals, a variety of vitamins.
It has the effect of lowering blood pressure, nourishing yin and clearing heat. It is beneficial for patients with hypertension, heart disease, hepatitis and liver cirrhosis to eat pears regularly. It can promote appetite, help digestion, diuresis and defecation, and relieve fever. It can be used to supplement water and nutrition in high fever. Cooked pears help the kidneys excrete uric acid and prevent gout, rheumatism and arthritis.
Pear has the functions of moistening dryness and eliminating wind, sobering up alcohol and detoxifying. When the climate is dry in autumn, people often feel itchy skin, dry mouth and nose, sometimes dry cough and less phlegm. Eating one or two pears a day can alleviate autumn dryness, which is beneficial to health.
Glutinous rice contains protein, fat, sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin b1, vitamin b2, nicotinic acid and starch, which are rich in nutrition, and it is a warm and strong food; it has the effect of tonifying qi, invigorating spleen and stomach, stopping deficiency and sweat, and has a certain alleviating effect on spleen and stomach deficiency and cold, poor appetite, abdominal distension and diarrhea; glutinous rice has astringent effect, and has a better effect on frequent urination and night sweat. Osmanthus longan: Because of its round black luster and white umbilical protuberance, it looks like the eyes of the legendary "dragon", so it gets its name. Fresh longan has tender flesh, sweet juice and delicious taste, which is inferior to other fruits. Fresh longan becomes longan in traditional Chinese medicine when it is dried. Longyuan contains a variety of nutrients, with the effect of invigorating blood and tranquilizing mind, invigorating brain, nourishing heart and spleen. It is a traditional food for invigorating spleen and developing intelligence. It has a good effect on insomnia, palpitation, neurasthenia, memory loss and anemia. Longyan is sweet and warm. It is not suitable for pregnant women with symptoms of fire.
Plum fruit mainly contains protein, fat, carbohydrate, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals, and also contains citric acid, succinic acid, sitosterol and oleanolic acid-like substances. The main function of green plum is to quench thirst and appetite and relieve depression, while black plum has antibiotic and antiallergic effects.
Jujube contains vitamin a, c, e, p, biotin, carotene, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and other minerals, folic acid, pantothenic acid, nicotinic acid, etc. It has the functions of improving human immunity, preventing and treating osteoporosis and anemia, softening blood vessels and tranquilizing the mind. Middle-aged and old people's menopausal osteoporosis, young people's growth and development peak period of calcium deficiency, women are prone to anemia and iron deficiency, eating jujube food will have a good therapeutic effect, after the disease, people with body deficiency eat jujube also has a good nourishing effect. Jujube is suitable for people with chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. It can also reduce the damage of other drugs to the liver. Adenosine cyclophosphate in jujube can dilate blood vessels, enhance myocardial contractility, improve myocardial nutrition, and have certain benefits in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Watermelon seed kernel
Watermelon seeds are rich in protein, fatty acid, vitamin B, vitamin e, potassium, iron, selenium and other nutrients. They have the function of clearing the lung and resolving phlegm. They have auxiliary effects on cough, phlegm and hemoptysis. Watermelon seeds are rich in oil and have the function of strengthening stomach and relaxing stool. They contain unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce blood pressure and help prevent arteriosclerosis. They are suitable for hypertensive patients. Snacks.
Calorie (2361.00 kilocalories)? Protein (28.67 grams)? Fat (50.00 grams)? Carbohydrate (513.07 grams)? Dietary Fiber (63.12 grams)? Vitamin A (118.60 micrograms)? Carotene (609.00 micrograms)? Thiamine (0.93 mg)? Riboflavin (1.77 mg)? Nicotic acid (12.77 mg)? Vitamin C (130.50 mg)? Vitamin E (1540.13 mg)? Calcium (289.50 mg)? Phosphorus (768.40 mg)) - Phosphorus (768.40 mg)) - Sodium (66.42 mg)]magnesium (245.30 mg)) magnesium (245.30 mg)) - iron (22.61 mg) - zinc (10.70 mg) selenium (28.83 mg); selenium (28.83 mg); copper (11.96 mg) manganese (3.68 mg)); manganese (3.68 mg))))) potassium (2320.80 mg); vitaminB6 (0.58 mg) ubulic acid (2.12 mg) folic acid (97.00 mg) biotin (1146.00mg)) - vitamin B12 (1146.00mg (1146.00mg) - vitamin B1milligram)
1. "Babao pear pot" is made of famous Laiyang pear in Shandong Province, which is made from raw material and added ingredients. The best pear produced near Yanluer Port of Wulong River in Laiyang is a precious tribute to the feudal dynasty in history. The pear has thin skin, delicate texture, sweet as bait, clear and crisp juice and 9.76% sugar content. The quality of the pear is higher than that of other pears.
2. Babao pear cans are exquisitely made and beautifully shaped, mostly for beets at banquets. If high-grade banquet, can be filled in small bowls, one can per bowl, special elegance.