Eight Delicacies in Hot Sauce
Babao chili sauce is a famous traditional dish in Shanghai, with bright color and spicy fragrance. It is improved from fried chili sauce. "Babao chili sauce" tastes hot, fresh and slightly sweet. It is very delicious and popular with diners. Later, some restaurants in Shanghai followed suit, and "Babao Chili Sauce" became popular.
It has 50 grams of starched shrimps, peanuts, pork leg meat, duck gizzard slices and bamboo shoots. Broth broth cooked chicken Ding 75 grams, cooked belly Ding, bean paste, sugar 25 grams, cooked lard 150 grams, watery Haimi 10 grams, wet starch 40 grams.
1. Wash pork and cut it into dices with skin; wash beans dry and cut into dices; wash shrimps and rice slightly, add 10 grams of wine and 10 grams of water to marinate; wash corn bamboo shoots and cut them into dices; remove bamboo shoots and cut them into dices; peel onions and root segments; wash rhombus slightly, cut into two; wash peas slightly; soak peanuts in hot water and strip clothes off.
2. Pork into the pot, add water and scallions, ginger, wine to boil until half-cooked. The soup is left in the pot. The water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and peanuts are poured into the pot and boiled for several times. The peas are boiled down and boiled for two times.
3. Pour oil into the pan, stir-fry the scallions, pour down the hot sauce, stir-fry until the sauce overflows.
4. Boil the oil in the pan again, fry the shrimp first, then pour the dried beans down and stir-fry until yellowish, then add the diced meat with soy sauce and water, and cook until the crispy meat sauce, the ginger slices are taken out. Bean curd, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, peanuts and peas are poured down together. The sauce and people are stir-fried with sugar and a little water. They are stir-fried at any time so as not to stick to the pot. When the soup is small, they can serve.
50 g shrimps, 50 g chicken, 50 g meat, 50 g fresh shellfish, 50 g salted duck, 25 g ripe chestnuts, 25 g white nuts, 10 g peas, appropriate amount of starch.
500 grams of edible oil (100 grams in real consumption), 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 5 tablespoons of high soup, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of bean paste, 1 tablespoon of chili sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, 1/2 tablespoon of monosodium glutamate,
1. Put oil in the pan and heat it to 20%. Put shrimps into the pan until cooked. Drain the oil.
2. Keep the bottom oil in the pot. When the pot is 40% hot, put diced chicken, diced meat and fresh shellfish into the pot until they are ripe. Put diced chestnuts and white nuts into the pot to slide. Drain the oil immediately.
3. Keep a proper amount of oil in the pot. First, fry chili sauce, bean paste thoroughly and fragrantly, add soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine and soup, and return chicken and other raw materials (except shrimps and green peas) to the pot, so that the brine is thick, the starch in the water is pushed evenly, and the dish is filled.
4. Wash the pan and put it on the fire. Put shrimps, green peas, monosodium glutamate and soup into the pan. Finally, mix with starch and pour it over the top of the stir-fried dish.
The color is bright, tender and smooth.
The chef knows all about it.
According to their dietary preferences, they can choose 8 kinds of raw materials at will.
Ingredients: shrimp, pork leg slices, cooked bamboo shoots, cooked chicken meat, cooked chestnuts (or cooked peanuts) each 50 grams, chicken, duck gizzard meat, pig waist (go to the waist), cooked pork tripe, letinous edodes, 25 grams of water and 15 grams of green beans.
Condiments: 1 and a half spoonfuls of rice wine, 2 spoonfuls of soy sauce, 3 spoonfuls of bean paste, 2 and a half spoonfuls of chili paste, 3 and a half spoonfuls of white sugar, 4 spoonfuls of 45 degree aquatic powder, 0.3 spoonfuls of monosodium glutamate and 75 grams of lard.
Making method: 1. Cut the inside of the pig waist with a knife, 45 knife depth and 0.2 original A meters apart, then cut into small pieces 2 cm square in edge length. Blanch the blood with boiling water and cool them with water. Chicken and duck gizzard meat (peeled film) were cut into thin slices in batches.
2. Heat the pan, use the cold oil skillet, pour it out, then heat it, release the oil. When the oil is 30% hot, put the shrimps in the sizing and disperse until the color changes, that is, pour out the oil. Leave a small amount of oil in the original pan, add chili sauce, bean paste, stir fry, oil, pork leg, chicken, duck gizzard, stir fried pig's waist with saucepan, then discoloration, add half a spoon of millet wine, soy sauce, sugar, fresh soup and MSG. After boiling, add cooked belly pieces, bamboo shoots, letinous edodes slices, Li Ziding, shrimps, green beans, and then burn thoroughly. Greater polish is ready.
Features: Rich and varied materials, salty, sweet and spicy taste, strong sauce flavor, greasy but not pasty, wine, buffet are appropriate.
Key points: 1. Chilli sauce and red sauce must be pressed, and soybean sauce must be removed to produce sauce.
2. Burn thoroughly on the gouqin, should not burn more, in order to maintain the tender and crisp texture of the loin meat and other materials.
50 grams of peanut kernels
50 grams of walnuts (dry)
50 g chicken leg
50 g dried tofu
50 g bamboo shoots
50 grams of pork leg meat
2 tbsps of Pixian bean paste
2 tablespoons of sweet paste
Ginger 2 tablets
1 root of scallion
2 tbsps of cooking wine
4 teaspoons of starch
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of balsam oil
Practice of Babao Chili Sauce
Roast or stir-fry peanuts and walnuts, crisp and ready for use
Cut dried tofu and bamboo shoots into small dices and set aside
Cut chicken leg and marinate with starch wine, scallion and ginger for 5-10 minutes.
Pig leg meat also cut into Ding, starch, cooking wine, onion, ginger, mix and pickle for 5-10 minutes.
Pour vegetable oil into the pan, stir-fry the pork slightly, discolor and serve.
Chicken leg meat with pig leg meat, slightly stir fried after discoloration.
Stir-fry Pixian bean paste with oil in the pan
Add the sweet paste and stir well.
Pour into pig leg meat, chicken leg meat stir fry for a while.
Pour in bamboo shoots, dried tofu, stir-fry, and mix well with sauce.
Continue stirring, do not add salt, bean paste and sweet paste contain salt, stir until the sauce is dried, so that the food uniformly colored and tasted.
Finally, pour in roasted peanuts and walnuts, stir-fry slightly and sprinkle with fragrant oil.