Eight Delicacies Rice
The traditional name of Ningbo is Laba Festival Food. It is made from raw materials such as glutinous rice, bean paste, jujube paste, preserved fruit, lotus seed, rice kernel, longan, sugar and pig fat. Nuomi invigorates qi, cowpea is known as "kidney-tonifying bean"; jujube mud has the effect of harmonizing hundreds of medicines, which is of great benefit to people's health and longevity; lotus heart has the effect of strengthening heart, rice kernel has the effect of invigorating spleen and lung, and longan is known to have the effect of invigorating qi.
Glutinous rice 200 grams, sugar 50 grams (according to their own taste adjustment dosage), ginkgo fruit, hawthorn cake, raisins and dates appropriate amount, water starch.
1. Soak glutinous rice for more than 4 hours and drain water.
2. Wet the steamer cloth and squeeze out the water. Spread the glutinous rice evenly on it. Steam it for about 20 minutes in the water-proof fire.
3. Take out the steamed glutinous rice and add sugar (lard will be better, but for health, I did not add it) and mix well.
4. Take a big bowl and arrange the above fruits.
5. Spread the glutinous rice, then lay a layer of fruit, spread the remaining glutinous rice in a bowl, and press it flat.
6. Steam in a steaming pot for 30 minutes over high heat. Remove the bowl and turn it upside down on the plate while it is hot.
7. Ginkgo biloba fruit is placed around, the frying pan is set on fire, the water starch is added to the starch according to its own taste, sugar is put in the starch, and it can be sprinkled on Babao rice.
Brief introduction: This sticky rice made from eight kinds of raw materials is sweet, soft and waxy, with more delicious color and easy to make. Come and try it quickly, and present it at the New Year's dinner, adding more flavor and festive color.
Ingredients: 300 g glutinous rice, 2 tbsp white sugar, 1 tbsp butter, 1/2 teaspoon salad oil, 200 g red bean sha, 20 g baked walnut kernels, 5 red dates, 3 G baked pumpkin kernels, 3 G baked peanut rice, 10 orange flaps in sugar water, 1 peeled pineapple, 450 ml purified water
1. Clean the glutinous rice and soak it in cold water for 50 minutes. Drain and drain it. Put it in an electric cooker. Add 450 ml of purified water. Cook the rice according to the instructions of the electric cooker and make it into glutinous rice. Spoon into a large bowl, cool for 2 minutes, add sugar and butter, mix well and set aside.
2. Wash the jujube, soak it in warm water for 30 minutes, remove the core and cut it in half. Cut the roast pumpkin seeds, peanuts and walnuts into small pieces. Mix the minced walnuts in the red bean paste.
3. Take a shallow bowl with a diameter of 18 cm and wipe the bowl with salad oil to prevent adhesion. Place the pineapple slices in the middle of the bowl, and the broken peanuts and melon seeds in the middle of the pineapple slices. Put the jujube and sugar orange petals at the bottom of the bowl, centered on pineapple, and arranged in a radial arrangement. Place 1/2 amount of glutinous rice, spread it evenly; then spread walnut bean paste evenly; then spread the other 1/2 amount of glutinous rice in a bowl, fill it up to the mouth of the bowl and press it flat. Add enough water to the steaming pot. Place the bowl on the steaming grid of the steaming pot. Cover the pot. Steam over medium-high heat for about 25 minutes, so that sugar, oil and other flavors can permeate the rice.
4. After steaming, take out the bowl carefully and cool for 5 minutes; use a knife to separate the glutinous rice from the edge of the bowl; take a plate with a diameter of 22 cm and put the bowl upside down on the plate, so that the glutinous rice can be completely poured out of the plate.