Corn and sparerib soup
Corn and spareribs soup is a tonic soup, the main ingredients are corn and spareribs, the main cooking technology is stew. Corn can reduce the blood cholesterol concentration and prevent it from depositing in the blood vessel wall. It is rich in nutrition and promotes the absorption of vitamin and calcium.
1. Prepare red dates and wolfberry, cut corn and carrots and wash them.
2. Cut and clean the ribs.
3. Put the prepared ribs, corn, carrots, dates and wolfberry into the pot. Add 2 drops of vinegar and simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. Add salt and 2 to 3 drops of sesame oil to taste before leaving the pot.
Tip: corn spareribs soup, material must be fresh, remember to add 2 to 3 drops of sesame oil, so the soup is more delicious.
1. Chop the spareribs into chunks with arbitrary length.
2. Peel and shred corn and cut into small sections.
3. Slice the scallion and ginger.
4. Drain the water in the casserole, boil the water, and pour out the blood foam in the casserole (boil it, time control)!
5. Pour oil into the pot, stir fry the spareribs, pour water (if you want the spareribs soup to be fresh, drop two drops of vinegar in the water), add corn, ginger (don't need too much one or two pieces) and put them into the pot together, drop a little white wine, and cook for about half an hour.
6. Cook well, add a little salt to taste.
1 corn cutting
2 carrot cutting hob
3 scallion knot, ginger slice
4. Boil in water, put in some wine, blanch the ribs, remove and wash them
Put the spareribs, green onion and ginger in the pot, add some water, and bring to a boil
6 drops of vinegar, continue to put corn and carrots in, turn to low heat and boil for about 1 hour
Add some salt to taste
Vinegar can make the calcium of ribs volatilize better, but do not put too much
1. Cut pig bones into pieces, cut corn sticks into sections, peel carrots into pieces, peel ginger into slices, and wash red dates.
2. Add water in the pot. When the water is boiling, put in pork bones and carrots, and boil them through the fire.
3. Pot one with tile, put in pork bone, carrot, corn, ginger, red date, pour in clear soup, Shaoxing wine, pot for 1 hour with small fire, remove ginger, mix in salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken powder, and then pot for 20 minutes.
Stew for half an hour. (at this time, the soup is golden, very beautiful and delicious.) add salt 5 minutes before leaving the pot.
1. Wash the spareribs, put them into the pot with cold water when flying, boil the water, and then wash them with cold water to remove oil and blood.
2. Cut radish into pieces and purple glutinous corn into sections of about 2-3cm.
3. Put the ribs into the pot in cold water, add some ginger, star anise, onion and vinegar, and simmer for 30 minutes
4. Remove the froth, add the purple glutinous corn and carrot, and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Put a small amount of salt before leaving the pot, or do not put salt, because if you want to supplement calcium through spareribs soup, too much salt will affect the absorption of calcium.
1. wash ribs and soak them in water for about half an hour.
2. Put less oil in the soup pot, add ginger slices and stir fry ribs.
3. Add enough water and a few drops of white vinegar at a time.
4. Turn to low heat and simmer for about 2 hours.
5. Add corn and wax gourd, season with salt, and cook for about 15 minutes. Add pepper to enhance the flavor, sprinkle a little green onion.
1. Wash the ribs. Boil a pot of water, put some cooking wine and two pieces of ginger in it, boil the ribs under water, then rinse them with water;
2. Cut corn, carrots, hobs and ginger;
3. Put the washed ribs, carrots, corn, ginger, a little salt and cooking wine into the soup pot, and add enough water.
4. When the fire is over, if there is any floating end, please let it go. After the lid is covered, turn it to a small fire or simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally in the middle to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot. Before leaving the pot, add chicken essence and taste the saltiness of salt, and then add salt as appropriate. Because corn and carrot are sweet, the soup is a little sweet, not suitable for too salty. If you don't like chicken essence, you can leave it alone.
5. If there is a lot of floating oil on the surface of the stewed soup, it can be skimmed out. It can be used when cooking the soup or stir fry in the future. Don't waste it.
Corn and spareribs soup, raw materials are corn and spareribs. Corn is a kind of food with high nutritional value. It can strengthen the spleen and stomach, prevent cancer and fight cancer. Red jujube can nourish the spleen and stomach, replenish qi, promote body fluid, moisten the heart and lung. It can not only appetizer the spleen, but also moisten the lung and nourish the heart. In autumn and winter, it has good nourishing effect to eat bone soup or stewed spareribs soup. Corn spareribs soup is simple in material and easy in practice. It is a common home dish. It can not only appetizer and benefit the spleen, but also moisten the lungs and nourish the heart. Regular consumption can prolong life.
Corn is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid, which is more than 60%. It can reduce blood cholesterol concentration and prevent it from depositing in the blood vessel wall by cooperating with vitamin E in corn germ. Vitamin E can also promote cell division and delay aging. Corn also contains a longevity factor - glutathione, which, with the participation of selenium, produces glutathione oxidase, which has the function of restoring youth and delaying aging. Selenium and magnesium contained in corn have cancer prevention and anticancer effects. Selenium can accelerate the decomposition of peroxides in vivo, so that malignant tumors can not get the supply of molecular oxygen and be inhibited. On the one hand, magnesium can also inhibit the development of cancer cells, on the other hand, it can promote the discharge of waste from the body, which is also of great significance for cancer prevention. The glutamate contained in it has certain brain function.
According to a study conducted by the German nutrition and health care association, corn has the highest nutritional value and health care function among all staple foods. In this one-year study, experts compared various indicators of nutritional value and health care function of corn, rice, wheat and other staple foods. The results showed that the content of vitamin in corn was very high, which was 5-10 times of that in rice and wheat.
At the same time, corn contains a lot of nutrition and health care materials, which also surprises experts. In addition to carbohydrate, protein, fat, carotene, corn also contains riboflavin, vitamins and other nutrients. These substances are of great benefit to the prevention of heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
The content of protein, vegetable oil and vitamin in sweet corn is 1-2 times higher than that in common corn; the content of selenium in life element is 8-10 times higher; 13 of 17 amino acids in sweet corn are higher than that in common corn. In addition, the water, active substances, vitamins and other nutrients of fresh corn are much higher than that of mature corn, because the nutrient content of corn will decrease rapidly in the storage process.
Corn is a good health food in coarse grain, which is good for human health.
Vitamin B6, nicotinic acid and other components in corn can stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis and accelerate the excretion of dry stool, which can prevent constipation, enteritis and colon cancer.
The research also shows that the nutritional value of special maize is higher than that of common maize. For example, the content of protein, vegetable oil and vitamin in sweet corn is 1-2 times higher than that in common corn, and the content of selenium in life element is 8-10 times higher
Among the 50 most effective nutrition and health care substances, corn contains 7 kinds - calcium, glutathione, vitamins, magnesium, selenium, vitamin E and fatty acids. It has been determined that every 100 grams of corn can provide nearly 300 mg of calcium, almost the same as the calcium contained in dairy products. Abundant calcium can reduce blood pressure. If one gram of calcium is taken every day, blood pressure can be reduced by 9% after six weeks. In addition, carotene contained in corn can be converted into vitamin A after being absorbed by human body, which has the function of preventing cancer; plant cellulose can accelerate the discharge of carcinogens and other poisons; natural vitamin E has the function of promoting cell division, delaying aging, reducing serum cholesterol, preventing skin lesions, and reducing arteriosclerosis and brain function decline.
Ribs generally refer to the ribs and vertebrae left after meat removal of pigs, cattle, sheep and other animals. There is also a small amount of meat on them, which can be eaten. Besides protein, fat and vitamins, ribs also contain a lot of calcium phosphate, bone collagen and bone mucin, which can provide calcium for children and the elderly.
Bone soup and sparerib soup are popular foods, which are rich in lecithin, mucoid protein and collagen. Old people often eat bone soup can prevent osteoporosis. In the middle and old age, microcirculation is blocked. Collagen in bone soup can dredge microcirculation, improve aging symptoms and play an anti-aging role. Especially in autumn and winter, it has a good nourishing effect to eat with soybean, bone soup or ribs simmer soup.
When cooking bone soup, it should be noted that it is best to use a pressure cooker, the time is not easy to be too long, so it is easy to retain more nutrients.
Spareribs have high nutritional value, and have the functions of Nourishing Yin, moistening dryness, nourishing essence and nourishing blood. Pork ribs provide high quality protein and fat necessary for human physiological activities, especially rich calcium, which can maintain bone health.