Chen Yun's former residence and the Qingpu Revolutionary History Memorial Hall are the only Memorial Hall in the country that systematically demonstrates Chen Yun's life achievements approved by the Central Committee. Under the direct leadership of the Shanghai Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of Comrade Chen Yun's birth, the museum was opened on June 6, 2000. Comrade Jiang Zemin inscribed the name of the museum. On June 8, 2005, on the 100th anniversary of Comrade Chen Yun's birth, the bronze statue of Chen Yun was completed in the memorial hall. Comrade Jiang Zemin inscribed the bronze statue.
A Brief Introduction to the Memorial Hall
The former residence of Chen Yun and the Qingpu Revolutionary History Memorial Hall was rebuilt and expanded on the basis of the former residence of Chen Yun and the former "Qingpu Revolutionary History Exhibition Hall". It covers 52 mu in total and is a regular trapezoidal block. Its construction content includes two parts: the main building of the memorial hall and its subsidiary facilities. The main building of the memorial hall covers 39 mu in total and consists of the main part and auxiliary facilities. It is one floor underground and two floors above ground, with a total floor area of 5500 square meters, of which 3500 square meters are above ground and 2000 square meters are below ground. In front of the main building is the square. In the middle of the square is a bronze statue of Comrade Chen Yun. On both sides of the square are corridors and pools. The main building is surrounded by pines and cypresses, and behind it is a small square paved with blue stones. Chen Yun's former residence is adjacent to the main building. Behind the base is the city river with the same style, and there are still buildings with the characteristics of flowing water of small bridges in the south of the Yangtze River on both sides of the city river.
The main building adopts the method of strict and symmetrical layout in the middle axis to express the lofty commemorative theme. The roof absorbs the curved and sloping layers of the residential buildings and combines them with each other. The image is solemn and plain. It is rich in changes and has distinct layers. It coordinates with the environment. The elevation is mainly made of homemade stone with simple and steady tone. The decorative roof and roof are decorated with glazed tiles, and the whole building is modeled and furnished. It inherits the tradition, but it is not simply a retro, with a sense of modernity, but also into the profound connotation of local history and culture, to achieve the perfect unity of form and content. Chen Yun's personality is reflected in architectural language. Historically, it reproduces the environment of Chen Yun's birth and growth in his youth, and fully reflects Chen Yun's simple and noble spiritual outlook in his life. The former residence and the folk residence are integrated, which embodies the unique charm of the water town in the south of the Yangtze River.
No. 3516 Zhufeng Highway, Qingpu District, Shanghai
Personal bus routes:
Starting from the urban area of Shanghai:
People's Square (Pu'an Road) takes Shanghai-Zhuzhou Express Line to the end (Zhujiajiao Bus Station off), and waits for Qingfeng, Qingxiao or Qingsteaming Line to Yan'an Middle School (old Zhufeng Highway Exercise New Road Station) on Xiangningbang Road outside.
If you go downtown, you can also approach Line 2 of Rail Transit. Line 2 (Xujing Oriental) sits under Hongqiao Railway Station, and then goes to Hongqiao West Traffic Center Station and takes Honglian Line to Yan'an Middle School Station.
Group vehicles or self-driving routes:
1. Starting from the urban area of Shanghai:
Under the entrance of Huqingping Highway (318 National Highway) or Shanghai-Chongqing Expressway (G50) - Zhujiajiao Fengzhufeng Highway, turn left after leaving the toll station and go straight to Zhufeng Connection Line, turn right, then turn left into Old Zhufeng Highway. After passing a bridge, there is a small road in the place where the second bridge cannot reach.
2. Starting from the urban area of Shanghai:
Shanghai-Kunming Expressway (G60)/Shihudang Fengfeng-Liantang Road, turn right after leaving the toll station to turn the Miaonu Highway left to the Songsteaming Highway, or turn right to the Zhufeng Highway, turn left to the Liantang Road, turn right to the old Zhufeng Highway, and turn right to the old Zhufeng Highway.
Guide to visit
1. Chen Yun's former residence and Qingpu Revolutionary History Memorial are the demonstration bases of national patriotism education.
Visitors should enter the venues in a serious and orderly manner.
2. Uneven clothes, sweaty vest, slippers, pet carriers are exempted from entry;
3. Preschool children should be accompanied by guardians when entering the library.
Fourth, when entering the museum area, we should abide by the "seven no" code of conduct, and smoking is prohibited in the visiting area.
5. Enter the library area, don't make noise, play and run.
6. Visitors must obey the instructions of the staff and conduct their visits in an orderly manner when they enter the visiting sites.
Don't touch the exhibits with your hands or put your feet on the exhibition shelves.
7. Resting places are places for visitors to visit and rest. Visitors should be civilized when they rest.
Comity. Don't throw cigarette butts, chewing gum, drinks, tea, etc.
8. Please pay attention to safety when you go up and down stairs, take elevators and riverside, etc.
9. No office space, computer room, etc. in the library area.
10. Visit time: 9:00 a.m. - 16:30 p.m. (16:00 stop entering the museum)
11. For the traditional holidays of Qingming and July 1st, in order to ensure the effect of visits, group tours should be booked in advance.
Public welfare project
1. Providing obligatory explanations; the time for regular explanations is:
Morning: 9:00 10:00 11:00
Afternoon: 13:00 14:00 15:00
2. Provide free venues for Party membership, League membership, League membership, adult ceremonial activities, amplification equipment, etc.
3. Free use of disabled vehicles, child carriages and crutches;
4. Free distribution of publicity materials;