Boiled yellow croaker
Boiled yellow croaker is a traditional dish with Shandong characteristics. It belongs to Shandong cuisine. Its main ingredient is yellow croaker. It is a dish with soft meat, rotten but not spoiled, and mellow soup. This dish is nutritious and delicious.
Ingredients: 400 grams of Pseudosciaena crocea
Accessories: pork (fat) 50g
Seasoning: 3G salt, 25g soy sauce, 15g coriander, 3G scallion, 1g ginger, 2G garlic (white skin), 75g lard (refined)
1. Scrape the scales off the live yellow croaker, remove the viscera and gills, and wash them. Cut the fish on both sides with an oblique straight knife and marinate it with refined salt.
2, pig fat lean meat cut, green vegetables cut;
3. Add peanut oil in the frying pan, heat it to 60% heat (about 150 C), and use scallion. Stir-fry ginger slices for a few times, pour in shredded meat until blood is cut off, add Shaoxing wine and vinegar, add soy sauce, clear soup, salt and cook until boiling;
4. Cook fish in a small heat for 20 minutes, sprinkle vegetables and garlic, and pour sesame oil into a soup dish.
Matters needing attention
The process of boiling is the key, we must use a small stew for about 30 minutes, do not turn in the middle.
Yellow croaker, there are large and small yellow croaker, also known as yellow croaker. There are two hard stones in the head of a fish called ichthyolite.
So the name is "Shishouyu". Large yellow croaker is also called Daxian, Dahuanghua and Osmanthus croaker. Small yellow croaker is also called Xiaoxian, Xiaohuanghua and Xiaocucumber fish. Large and small yellow croaker and hairtail are known as China's three major seafood. The main flood season of large yellow croaker is around Duanyang Festival in summer, while the main flood season of small yellow croaker is from Qingming to Guyu. At this time, yellow croaker is fat, scaly and golden, and its development reaches its apex, which has the most edible value.
1. Yellow croaker is rich in protein, trace elements and vitamins. It has a good tonic effect on human body. For the weak constitution and the middle-aged and elderly people, eating yellow croaker will receive a good therapeutic effect.
2. Yellow croaker is rich in trace element selenium, which can eliminate free radicals produced by human metabolism, delay aging, and have preventive and therapeutic effects on various cancers. According to TCM, yellow croaker has the effects of invigorating the spleen and stomach, calming the mind and stopping dysentery, invigorating qi and filling essence. It has good effects on anemia, insomnia, dizziness, loss of appetite and postpartum deficiency of body.
Anemia, insomnia, dizziness, loss of appetite and postpartum physical deficiency are particularly suitable for women.
Avoid eating cannibalism
Yellow croaker is hair, asthma patients and allergic people should be careful to eat.
Nutrition Name Content Nutrition Name Content Nutrition Name Content
Calorie (kcal) 99 Thiamine (mg) 0.04 Calcium (mg) 78
Protein (g) 17.9 Riboflavin (mg) 0.04 Magnesium (mg) 28
Fat (g) 3 Nicotinic acid (mg) 2.3 Iron (mg) 0.9
Carbohydrate (g) 0.1 Vitamin C (mg) 0 Manganese (mg) 0.05
Dietary fiber (g) 0 vitamin E (mg) 1.19 zinc (mg) 0.94
Vitamin A (microgram) 0 cholesterol (mg) 74 copper (mg) 0.04
Carotene (microgram) 1.1 potassium (mg) 228 phosphorus (mg) 188
Retinol equivalent (microgram) 77.9 sodium (milligram) 103 selenium (microgram) 55.2